Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tired and Frustrated

We started the day off good. Isaac had an appt. with his psych, and then we went to see the gastroenterologist to find out whats going on with his tummy. We had more blood tests today and have a cat scan scheduled for Tuesday. Hopefully we can find something out.

Isaac was supposed to go back to school after the appts but he didn't want to. He doesn't like going to school late. But on the other hand he doesn't like going to school on time either. He had already missed half the day and I couldn't even get him out of the car at school, so I brought him home, took away his DS, and assigned work for him to do. He didn't like that, so he tried to run away. He got around the corner and down the street and then came back. Now he is telling me that he is home-schooling himself. I really am at a loss of what to do. He is getting to big to force into school everyday. I have a meeting set up tomorrow morning to set up a behavior plan or a 504 or something to help him.

Any suggestions? I need help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment