Wednesday, September 5, 2012

7th Grade First Week

So, the first day of school started off pretty rough, but ended up great. I talked to Isaac's first period teacher, and she is letting Isaac come into her classroom before school starts so that he doesn't have to go to the cafeteria with the rest of the school. Hopefully, this will help.

The second day of school surprisingly went well. I walked Isaac down to his first class and he went in, no problems. Whew!!! This is how the rest of the week went. Tuesday and Wednesday I walked him all the way to his classroom, and then I had to develop a plan to work me out of the picture so that I could just drop him off, and not go in with him. On Wednesday Isaac got his locker, so Thursday was his first day going to his locker before going into class. Isaac agreed to me walking him to his locker instead of his classroom. So, I walked with Isaac to his locker and then we said our goodbyes there. Friday was even better, I only had to walk him to the start of his hallway. But now we are doing so good, but we have a three day weekend. Hopefully, come next Tuesday we will continue to move forward. But, I'm not very hopeful. I know how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment